Quality Assurance for a growing FinTech
Transpaygo, with its brand Fonmoney (fonmoney.com) and transpaygo.com is a young and dynamic FinTech-company with locations in London, Vienna, Santiago de Chile, Mexico City and soon Barcelona. We enable migrants to send money home either as money or as a prepaid mobile recharge. We are also developing a B2B portal for global money transfers. Right now, we are one of the market leaders to Cuba and are expanding our range to Chile, Peru, Mexico and other markets in LatAm. Our claim is the to be the “the best rated provider for Latin America”.
To fulfil this claim we are looking for someone to help us to make our product better. This person will be involved from the start of a project to finish it off by assuring the required quality standards. We will offer a job that is diverse in its task, open to good ideas, responsibility to those who want to take it and a good working environment. We want to keep our promise to the customers and this we can only do with a well-functioning team. We offer a very flexible work environment, with office presence and home-working possibilities.
If this catches your attention and you have at least two years of experience a development or technical position, good English or Russian skills and are ready to do something good to millions of people then join us.
- - Analysis of specifications & customer requirements.
- - Together with the marketing and development team, or analyse, process and coordinate the implementation of new requirements.
- - Co-design of innovative concepts for the further development of our software solution, as well as.
- - Quality control of our product solution.
- - Creation and maintenance of the documentation, as well as maintenance of the basic configurations.
- - You decide independently where, when and in which cycles manual tests make sense.
- - Good but not needed would be experience in writing automated tests.
- - Depending on experience also support the product strategy & product road map.
- - Technical education or training.
- - Knowledge of testing tools.
- - Basic knowledge of C#, TypeScript, or Rest APIs is an advantage.
- - Analytical thinking.
- - Accuracy Independent.
- - Goal-oriented working style.
We offer you:
- - Full-time position, no all-inclusive contract.
- - A small and international team.
- - You can actively assume fast responsibility and grow within a specialized team.
- - The chance to work with cutting edge technologies in an innovative company.
- - The flair of a Start-Up: a bureaucracy-free and friendly work environment.
- - Friendly, open and humble colleagues.
- - Home-working arrangements.
- - Development opportunities with Open university access for all employees.
- - We offer you a yearly salary of €40.000 – 55.000 depending on experience.
On www.fonmoney.com you can find out more about us. If you are interested in this position please send us your CV and cover letter at [email protected].